Friday, July 24, 2009

A Video of My Fish Tank!


Well here is a video of my tank! It is kinda brief because you can only put a video on here that is less than 100mb and this is 95mb! My apologies for the quality of this video! Hailey

Don't forget to visit foreverproductions.blogspot.com


3 comments:

The Millers said...

Wow Hailey! Pretty Cool! I love how much you know about this stuff now. Your tank looks awesome. Love how it looks so natural. So fun to see this hobby of yours really come to life.

Grandma Howell said...

Cool video !!! You did a great job narrating. Your tank turned out really nice. Papa's jealous he always wanted a salt water tank but doesn't have the patience to deal with all the stuff you need to learn to maintain one. He doesn't believe you can maintain this salt water tank all by yourself. Me, I can't wait to see dragonets swimming in there. Post pictures as soon as they arrive.
AND KEEP ON POSTING,,, I DON'T KNOW WHOSE WORSE YOU OR ME? LUV YA!

Middleton said...

HAILEY!!! This is so exciting... I can't believe this little dream/obsession of yours has finally come to life. Your tank looks so nice! It's cute how much you know about all that. Keep the videos coming. Love you!