Well i change my blog so i figured i could not get away without posting. This month is going to be exciting for me! on the 18-19th i am going to Portland Or with my grandma and grandpa! My grandpa will be in McDonald's meetings so me and my grandma get to go shopping and hang out! Then I am going to Montana on my Birthday [24th] for the McDonald managers thing that my grandparents are doing and i think we return on that Wednesday. us kids my grandparents and my aunts and uncle are staying at the Montana house and the managers and my parents are saying at the hotel. So that will be fun! I still like talking to you guys on my birthday though so call me on my cell! i wont have reception the whole time while we are driving but i can call you back! Anyway I don't know what else to talk about so that's all for now! tune in next time to read what i have to say! and of course that is if there is a next time because i am the worst blogger in the world!!! love you all! Hailey
PS: I am in High School now!!!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
at least you know you are the worst blogger!!! Come on we LOVE you and want to know how you are since your mean parents won't share you!!! Oh and I can not accept that you are in high school... is that seriously possible? Can you still be a Hailey Bug if you are in high school?
Did you say high school? Oh my, I must really be getting old! I can remember when you were born! Good luck with school, high school can be tough! I hope you get to read some good books - I loved literature when I was in high school. (This is your Uncle Kyle's mom, Jenny)
High School ?? When did you get old enough to be in High School? I can't believe this, I refuse to accept it, it can't be happening, not to "my little Hailey Bug". OH, this is going to be tough for me to deal with. OK, so will you still be my Hailey Bug? Oh dear, you are growing way to fast, please please slow down on the growth...but enjoy your high school years and have fun. I love you sooooooooo much............
Post a Comment