OK so i am updating my blog because i have not since the last time i can remember! And if that made any since to you congrats your a nerd too! So I was almost able to get fish then i ended up getting these pokie things in my water from some rock that feel like fiber glass so now i can not get fish for two months!!! It really bugged me! But as soon as it goes away i will get fish and post a picture of them {but don't really count on that!}. The picture below is a picture of two of the six feather dusters that i have in my tank. They are a type of tube worm. I also have 7 snails and 8 hermit crabs but the pics that i have of them are not on my computer so i can not post them right now.
I think that they are very pretty though most disagree. And if you do think that they are pretty congrats again you are officially a nerd. Moving on... If you look in to the middle of it you will see the worms head! It is really cool! Anyway that is all for now! Hailey
2 comments:
Well, at least you know you are a nerd... and since I do NOT think those are even close to pretty I am excited to NOT be a nerd!!!! I am happy for my nerdy niece that you are FINALLY getting your fish tank and I really can't wait to know there are actually FISH in it! I love you!
I am not a nerd, those tube things are so NOT pretty. I will wait to see the pretty saltwater fish. Glad you are blogging again, I love looking at the pictures & hearing whats going on in your life. Love you bunches!!!
Post a Comment