Well i walked in our living room to tell Adrian to clean the kitchen and i saw him doing this to J'onn! So cute!! My mom did this to J'onn the other day and he started making noises! Hailey
Me again... oh my goodness what is with how chubby wubby all the babies in this house are... so cute! Tell your brother that video made me so jealous he doesn't live close by. Hugs! Love the pictures on the side too. :)
That was OOOH so cute! I am so jealous, I would love to be J'onn getting that message. Looks like he is throughly enjoying every minute of it. He is one big hunk of chubby baby. Makes you just want to squeeze him........
3 comments:
Me again... oh my goodness what is with how chubby wubby all the babies in this house are... so cute! Tell your brother that video made me so jealous he doesn't live close by. Hugs! Love the pictures on the side too. :)
That was OOOH so cute! I am so jealous, I would love to be J'onn getting that message. Looks like he is throughly enjoying every minute of it. He is one big hunk of chubby baby. Makes you just want to squeeze him........
oops! that was massage not message!
Post a Comment