Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow!!!!!

It lightly snowed on Thanksgiving here, And the next day it snowed two inches!!! I was so excited! I built a snow man, but all the snow melted the next day! I was very sad! Now we just have little three inch high piles of snow here and there. Oh well it will snow again soon. It has been in the low 30s the last couple of days, But it warmed up. It is 41 degrees right now. I cant wait for it to snow again so I can build a HUGE snowman!!! I will take a picture of it and post it on my blog! Well thats all!!! Healey

1 comment:

Middleton said...

I'm jealous! I want a white Christmas someday. I miss you... keep up the great blogging.

Oh and since you have girlie names for your brothers how about Jonetta for baby J'onn?