Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A New Post!!!!!

Hi everybody! well I am board right now so I decided to post. Guess what... yesterday we had to put our dog Duke down! :{ So now we only have Jason & Lacy! Speaking of pets I only have to get a sump tank and then I can set up my tank!! And just in case you were wondering... A sump tank is a tank that you put under your display tank { the tank that you see } and it cycles all of the water! It is also what all my equipment will be in because I have all in-water equipment. I am probably going to get a 55 gallon tall for my sump tank. I have a 90 gallon for my display tank so I will have 145 gallons of water at least! Which means more fish!!! Anyway I just thought that I should update for Aunt Amy!!! I will {maybe} post later!!! Healey { And yes I did mean to spell my name like that!! }
PS: Aunt Amy could you please call me and talk me thourgh on how to get music on my blog!!!

1 comment:

Middleton said...

Great new look Hailey! Love it! ALso I love the pictures of your brothers... too funny. Thanks for all your help lately. I love you. Oh... and I am at Grandma's house so call me anytime and I will explain the music part... so easy!