Saturday, October 11, 2008

I got Baptized!!

I got Baptized yesterday!!!! It was really cool! T & Adrian got baptized too!!! I will post pictures later when I get them!!! Any way I just thought I would share! I will post later, I am going to watch a movie with T now!! Hailey

5 comments:

Grandma Howell said...

I am so happy for you! I am so sad you didn't tell me about it so I could be there for this very important event in your life. Please don't forget to invite me to your wedding ok? I still love you.

Middleton said...

Hailey, you are turning into such an awesome lady (you used to be an awesome little girl)and I am so happy I get to be your Aunt. It brings me so much joy to know you and your brothers made that decision. I wish I could have been there. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! Thats sooo tight! You already told me about this, but i felt like saying HI~ lol. love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! i already knew about this...but i was reading ur posts n felt like saying HII! i love u!
EMMY

Anonymous said...

opps didnt mean to send it twice haha sorry