Well I am now the oldest of seven! My new baby brother is such a cutie! I would post pictures of him but I am on my laptop and it does not work. I have been getting up every morning and taking care of him { and my sisters because we don't have a nurse this week } And giving him baths and what not. But I am not sick of him yet! It has been such a boring winter this year! It snowed for like a week and then it stoped! We have gotten at least 72 inches this year according to the news! We broke all records and there are allot of broken roofs! Oh before I forget I would like to brag about something to my Aunt Amy! My Cricut Machine ROCKS! It is so amazing I got it for Christmas & my Gramma got it at the after thanksgiving sale at Walmart for $198.00 and that was a hundred bucks off! And its one of the nicest ones! It does so much more than what the commercial says, you buy cartridges for it and one of my cartridges I can make like six things with one button! It is so cool! I even have markers that can replace the blade so it does not cut out shapes it draws them! If any of you would like you can order stuff from me like...
Cards- I buy pre-cut blank white cards 3x5 or 4x6 and can put a ton of things on there write stuff in them, or leave them blank. They come with envelopes witch I can also design.
For the Scrap Bookers- I can cut out a bunch of stuff of your choice and you can use them for your scrap books, or any thing you wanted to really!
The Alphabet- I can make you a Capital or a Lower case alphabet, or both of pretty much any color!
Bags- I can make small gift bags round or rectangle.
Metallic paper available also!
When I get my sticker maker fixed I can make sheets of stickers to. But that might be a while so don't count on it!
Shapes available- I have some woodland animals, Fancie birds, Flurdle Lees, hearts, letters, flowers, bugs, words like love, forever, adore, & create, frames, & more.
If you found I cute box you could get cards put them in there and give it as a gift!
Hailey
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That Cricut machines sounds really cool and now I know why Aunt Amy is asking for one for her birthday. hmmmm! After that description I want one too. Maybe I can get one of those personally designed cards in the mail. What do you think ???
Post a Comment