Friday, March 5, 2010

Yes... I am still alive!

Well I just realized that I have not posted since July of 2009, so I figured I should let you all know that I am still alive! Actually I almost forgot I have a blog. So anyway there is nothing new going on up here. I have been watching my siblings, doing school and taking care of my fish tank. So ya here is some resent random pictures.

This is a picture of my blue leg hermit crab Bubba and my red leg hermit crab Goliath.


This is a Picture of Adrian and J'onn in the Barbie Mustang.


And then when me, my Dad, Adrian and Clara went to Montana me and Adrian made masks out of play dough. Mine makes me look sad and creepy, and Adrian's makes him look like Nacho Libre.


And... well my new favorite songs are "All of Creation" by mercyme, and "In better Hands" by Natalie Grant. My favorite color is purple, and I miss all of you guys so so much!!!!! ~Hailey


PS: Adia if you are reading this call me!!! I have not talked to you in what seems like years!!!!!

3 comments:

Grandma Howell said...

Thank You Hailey Bug for your update. Now Grandma is going to have to do something about her blog. I am so busy looking at everone elses I haven't done mine.
Luv Ya bunches !!!!

Middleton said...

Oh my goodness, you really are alive! I wouldn't have believed it without the update! I miss you more than you know girlie. Lately I have been working on getting a bunch of old photos scanned into my computer and I have so enjoyed the trip down memory lane and all the pictures of me having fun with my Hailey bug. So, since you are failing at the whole blogging thing - can I tlak you into a facebook account?

Middleton said...

Oh and I'll have Adia give you a call soon. DId you know she started school? Well between that and volleyball she is one busy little lady. I'm sure she would love to catch up with you though!