Ooops! she did get you for that posting of her. I should have read this one first. Hey, I love the little lemon fish, he looks like he has wiggly eyes on and the fire shrimp isn't bad, and I like the clown fish and whatever that first one was. Not fond of the hermit crabs, interesting but wouldn't want one. When's the favorite fish coming (oops, I forgot it's name, I can picture it in my mind but not the name). Please tell Adrian Grandma would love one of those massages he gave J'onn but I need something bigger than a footstool to lay on. Miss all of you sooooo much. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
Hailey, i love you but posting that picture of me was really mean! Stick w/cool pictures of you, your family and your fish - much better!
Ooops! she did get you for that posting of her. I should have read this one first. Hey, I love the little lemon fish, he looks like he has wiggly eyes on and the fire shrimp isn't bad, and I like the clown fish and whatever that first one was. Not fond of the hermit crabs, interesting but wouldn't want one. When's the favorite fish coming (oops, I forgot it's name, I can picture it in my mind but not the name). Please tell Adrian Grandma would love one of those massages he gave J'onn but I need something bigger than a footstool to lay on. Miss all of you sooooo much. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment