Monday, October 29, 2007
Holiday
Well I tried to post yesterday but the top blue bar where you push "new post" would not load or else I would of posted yesterday. And now I am going to answer Adia Middleton's question "How did you come up with that holiday" [ the Red velvet cake holiday] . It was September 27th and I was in the kitchen with my mom . I had just made chocolate cake earlier that day, and then a weird idea came to me, I could make a desert once a month. So I made the 27th of every month a holiday, and their is a different dessert all year round. It is a fun holiday seeing that I have a very big sweet tooth!! Well I have to go help my brother do his math!! Hailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment