Saturday, October 27, 2007
Cookied
Well I just baked about fifty Chocolate chip cookies, thirty Peanut butter cookies, and a Cake. all together It took me three and a half hours! I can pretty much say that I have been Cookied! I do not want to cook another thing this whole entire day, I do not want to smell cookies this whole entire day, and I especially do not want to eat cookies this whole entire day seeing that it is harder to not eat the cookie dough, and the cookies than it is for me to get up in the morning! Well not really it is very hard for me to get up in the morning! and the worst part of it all was all the dishes!! I do not like to do dishes but I especially do not like to wash are only two cookie sheets fifteen million times!! Not to mention all the measuring cups and bowls and the mixer thingie magiger! And I am not trying to complain or any thing but baking that much stuff all by yourself for that long is really hard!! I could never be a baker! and if you are wondering where all those cookies are going they are going to the Nennos [ friends from church], and the rest of it is going to us. Those cookies better last a long time!! And the cake well I made up a monthly holiday that on the twenty-seventh of every month I make one not fifteen million but one dessert, and it is red velvet cake day today and the fact that it is my Dad's birthday tomorrow I would of had to of made the cake anyway! and now my mom it calling me to clean the kitchen, again!! Now I am tired, my fingers hurt and I can not even go to lay down!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hailey, you are amazing. Just think of what a blessing you are to your family and try to imagine those first few years of marriage (or maybe just the first 9 months)you will only have to do dishes for 2! Adia is still in training to be a fully qualified "Hailey" and I can't wait!
Yum... cookies sound good right now and cake of course. That's a cool holiday idea by the way. How'd you come up with it? I made up a holiday... it's kind of like Mother's Day but I forgot what date it is on. It's called Good Mom Day and on that day last year I got some tile and some glue and I made a mosaic out of paper on the tile.
Can you come to my house around December 15th or so to make stuff for my Christmas gifts ;) H
Post a Comment