Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WEIRD CLOUD!!

This is a Picture I took this summer of a cloud. It is so kool!! I think that it looks like a scorpion or a lobster. I am not sure. Let me know what you think. Also if you ever see any pictures on my blog that you want just let me know!! Hailey

5 comments:

HRay said...

Definately looks like a scorpion.

Middleton said...

I think it totally looks like a lobster. Cool picture! I want a copy of the one with you and the flowers. You are sooooooooo pretty!

Middleton said...

By the way... I can hardly read your post with blue backgrounds. I love you though!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Kool Kloud! I'm seeing the sKorpian myself. ;)

Grandma Howell said...

SCORPION ! yep it's a SCORPION. I can tell by the way it's tail is turned up. I believe this to be true with all my heart and thats what I think. By the way, who besides my Hailey Bug takes pictures of clouds? I think I might give this a try. I'll send you the picture when I find a really cool cloud like yours.