Well my Aunt Amy called me this afternoon and told me that i needed to set up a blog. I asked her what a blog was, and she told me that it was kind of like an e-mail thing that my family can see all the time. I said ok, and that it sounded kool. {By the way I spell the word cool with a k instead of a c becuase it is kool like that} Well I will try to update my blog as much as I can, and I will put alot of pictures on. And thank you so much Aunt Amy for helping me set it up!! And that was My First Post. Ta Daaa!! Hailey
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!! I love it and I love you. I can't wait to see what you do with this. When you learn new tricks you have to teach me. My sister in laws all have music, slideshows, movies and more on theirs.
This is going to be fun. Check out my blog... adiamiddletonnews.blogspot.com. I think I will post a couple times a week.
Hi Hey!
Very cool! I love the picture of you.
Love Ya,
Heather
Hey Sugar Pie! Way kool site (kool way to spell cool) Looks like you're already better at setting up a cute page than I am. Come check out my blogspot when you get a chance and say hello. I look forward to reading more of your blogs.
I love you & I miss you too!
Aunt Stacey
Well, look at you and your cute blog! Our family is having soooo much fun with this blog stuff. It's a great way for you, Aunt Amy, Aunt Stacey, & other family to keep up with each other because y'all are so far away. Sending you a big hug - Uncle Kyle's Mom, Jenny
Post a Comment