skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Volleyball
OK I will post more pictures later. But what kind of pictures do you guys want? Who of I mean. Any way I get to do a volleyball camp This Mon - Fri from 9 to 12am, Sydney is doing it with me too!! Well I will post later!! Hailey
2 comments:
We want pictures of YOU! and of what you are up to. Like I loved seeing that picture of you and your girlfriend.
Of course pictures of the family are always good too. But this is your blog and you should be the STAR!
Pictures of YOU and what you are up to silly !!! Then of your family too would be nice. Was your volleyball fun? Did you watch them play on the Olympics. Those girls were awesome. I think you've got the makings. You and Adia could be a team and Uncle Kyle could be your coach. That sounds cool to me. Love Ya! Bug !
Post a Comment