Sunday, May 18, 2008

Seattle

Well on Wednesday my whole family is going to go to Seattle so T can get a different type of Chemo for two weeks. I will have my 13th birthday there... BORING!!!!!!! That is not where I planed to have my birthday!!! I planed to have half of it in Spokane and the other half in CA!!!!!! I will go swimming or something. My last birthday was not that fun either because T was in the hospital! Well I will return soon... BE WHERE PEOPLE HAILEY IS COMING BACK WITH MORE!!!
Hailey

4 comments:

Middleton said...

Happy Early Birthday. Does having a teenage niece make me old? I can't believe you are so grown up now. I'm sure you will have a special birthday and I bet you can come to San Jose another time. I guess I will just need to bring Kaden out to you so you can meet your latest cousin. Love you sweetie!

Aunt Amy

The Millers said...

Hey Hailey! Even though your b-day isn't going as planned just know that we will all be thinking of you. I can't believe you are going to be 13!!!! CRAZY!!!! I love you so much and I'm sure Grandma will make this up to you big time.

Miss you cutie!
Aunt Stacey

Middleton Family said...

Hey Hailey,

I was kind of bummed that you couldn't come too. But anyways I am going to come to Spokane soon. By the way, I'm really sorry to hear about T. I have my whole church and my friends whole church praying for him.

xox, Adia

Grandma Howell said...

H A I L E Y ........
are you still there? It's me grandma......wondering why there are no new blogs. I love my new "teenager" grandaughter (always did and still do). Grandma