Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Web Cam

I am so excited!!! Two days ago my Uncle Kyle helped me set up the web cam on my lap top that he had got for me and my family!!! It is so kool, me and Adia talk on in a lot {she is my only contact}. We have fun. Well gotta go!!! Hailey

2 comments:

Middleton said...

Hey there Hailey,

Grandma is going to be at my house on Friday and Saturday. We should set up a time that you guys could meet on the web cam. I'm sure she would love to see you. Call here Friday and we will see if it can work.

Hugs,
Aunt Amy

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Hi Hailey, Your Uncle Kyle helped me figure out my web cam, too! Aren't they cool? It's really neat for g'mas like me - I can talk to & see my g'kids in Florida - it's way more fun for everyone to keep in touch this way. Isn't technology amazing?