I've been wanting to check out your blog but it seems I'm not on the computer a lot and when I am I play webkinz with Avery. Do you have any webkinz? Do you know what they are? Call me and I will give you my user name and password so you can play too. I'll teach you all about it if you want. They are really fun! I will be gone tomorrow and Friday. Life is busy! I wish I could talk to you more but we just seem to be really busy.
2 comments:
Hey Hailey,
I've been wanting to check out your blog but it seems I'm not on the computer a lot and when I am I play webkinz with Avery. Do you have any webkinz? Do you know what they are? Call me and I will give you my user name and password so you can play too. I'll teach you all about it if you want. They are really fun! I will be gone tomorrow and Friday. Life is busy! I wish I could talk to you more but we just seem to be really busy.
Hi Hailey,
I know you are not complaining about me because I always leave you comments.
Oh and just so you know the little numbers problem you have on there is way too hard. There needs to be the option of saying I have no idea!!!
Love You!
Post a Comment