Here is a picture of Presley [like Aunt Amy wanted]. I got the fish picture from Deanna's fish tank. I am really excited about the contest!! I just do not want to have to wait for all the other people to enter it! And on top of that voting will go for sixty days, so this contest will take forever!! But I guess I can wait a little while [maybe]. Hailey
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think Pres. looks like Clara --wow! too cute! Loved your fish pic let us know when the voting begins. Yours is my favorite!!! Way to go you little photographer!
I love you!!!!! Aunt Stacey
Thanks for the picture! What a cutie pie!
I added blog links to your site. I hope you like it. If not go to customize and you can delete it. I just thought it would make it easier for you.
Love you!
AWWWW she is soooo cute i luv that pic! Hey hay ( that is soo much fun to say) Anyway i got a blog too!!!!! i sent you an invite email so go check it out!!! luv ya!
CK
Post a Comment