Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Contest

Well this is the first time that I have posted in a couple of days. I like to post but we are just so busy. When Tristan goes into the hospital we will be with my grandma, and then I can post all the time. Me and one of are nurses Deanna entered a contest. It is a photo contest and the pictures are of fish. And the person who wins gets a 250 dollar gift card to there favorite pet store, and there picture will be put in the Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine! I have A subscription to that magazine and that's how I found out about the contest. I have a link to the contest site on my blog it is called Tropical Fish Contest. I would really like it if you would vote for us!! At the bottom of are picture it says Spokane WA on both of them, and that is how you will know witch 2 are our pictures. Voting does not start in tell 200 people have entered it and there is about 40 spots open still. And when voting starts it will go for 60 days. But voters can vote 1 time on any picture every day. So you could do a vote for my picture and a vote for Deanna's picture every day for 60 days!! My picture is the one of a Fire Shrimp, and Deanna's is a picture of a Chocolate Chip Starfish. It will say what type of fish it is right next to the Spokane WA. If you do not understand that most of you have my phone #. Hailey

1 comment:

Middleton said...

What a fun thing for you. I hope you win. Where did you take the picture of your fish?