I am asking myself if I am in heaven because...
1. I am sitting next to the heater [ it is snowy outside and my mom keeps
the thermostat at 66 degrees]. ~Maybe heaven, where is the hot place?
2. I am getting some computer time without being interrupted.
3. I am cool. Cool, cool, cool. No- cold. That's why I'm sitting by this little
heater!
With the help of my mom I hope I made a great post. I was sitting by the heater and I did the "am I in heaven" part then got up so my mom could go on the computer and I could talk to my friend, and when I was back on the computer she helped me by finishing my post. Hailey and Mom
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hailey, I am going to vote for you some more right now! I am looking forward to the first snow here but it hasn't happened yet. Any more snow there?
I love you! Aunt Stacey (check out my blogspot, I just updated it) www.themillerminute.blogspot.com
You are too funny. This was a good post and made me laugh!
More pictures please?
OK, little miss memorizer, memorize my new blog and I'll post my next one!!! Ha! Ha! just kidding. I love to read yours so keep on blogging. You are very good at it. I just don't have anything exciting happening and I need someone close to help me thru it. I had to ask Uncle Kyle how to leave a comment because Aunt Amy had fallen asleep already. Hey, have too much fun in Florida and tell me all about it when you get back. I love you !
HI HAILEY I LOVE U!!!!!! lol
Post a Comment